AIM
MrRombie

Bambi 3 Final Justice Bambi 3 Final Justice

Great Work!

I really enjoyed this animation. You did a great job on
It and it really had some funny parts, the style which you used for
it was really well done as well. And I would love to see more like this. If you don't mind me asking, how did you do the animation, because it wasn't vector artwork.

-Rombie

Nossers responds:

the animation to start with was key frame animation, (step by step), but i had to export it to work with another art program, therefor it loses the vector appearence,

Mayfield Cigarettes Mayfield Cigarettes

Clean. Fresh. Moist.

Loved it. You did a really good job, and the animation was really clean and well done. Keep up the good work. Also, I think you should do some more animation re-makes of old commercials. Love to see more.

nuGuy Episode 6 nuGuy Episode 6

Nice

Nice work Macone, keep up the great work. And ill be waiting for Episode seven.

That Pencil Thing That Pencil Thing

Whoa.

Wasn’t expecting it to come out that well; the animation was a little choppy, and could have been faster, and the artwork on the stick man could of improved, such as his body touching the rest of it. But overall you did a really nice job. I think you should make a redo of this movie, but which is faster paced and better artwork.

The music was also good, but could have used some tweaking. Keep up the good work. You got my 5.

Sonic Spinball preview Sonic Spinball preview

im sorry but...

This really sucked. Theres no reason to submit this, and whats the point of all the stoping.

Metal Slug (Area 88) 1 Metal Slug (Area 88) 1

wow

I really enjoyed watching this movie. The animation was great. How you had the sprite movments. The sounds where great. And everything else. And the filesize was good :)

Keep up the great work, i cant wait for the next episodes.

Office Jokes in the World Office Jokes in the World

haha great

Great work man, i really, really enjoyed this movie, Make some more.

Falconer02 responds:

Will do, MrRombie. Will do.

Humanatee  - Episode 2 Humanatee - Episode 2

Vary Nice, i really enjoyed this

I really liked this movie, i havent seen the first one, but this one was really good, the artwork was really nice, and the voice acting was great.

Keep up the great work, and i cant wait for episode three. :)

Samegame:High on Speed Samegame:High on Speed

Nice.

I really liked this. It was really well animated and the sounds where vary clean and good. Keep up the good work. :)

LAVAGASM responds:

thank you very much, w00t i'm lookin at underdog of the week

-|Meteor-Frenzy-Palooza|- -|Meteor-Frenzy-Palooza|-

ahh

the sound was really bad, it started to hurt the hell out of my ears, but i liked it :)