AIM
MrRombie

Bambi 3 Final Justice Bambi 3 Final Justice

Great Work!

I really enjoyed this animation. You did a great job on
It and it really had some funny parts, the style which you used for
it was really well done as well. And I would love to see more like this. If you don't mind me asking, how did you do the animation, because it wasn't vector artwork.

-Rombie

Nossers responds:

the animation to start with was key frame animation, (step by step), but i had to export it to work with another art program, therefor it loses the vector appearence,

Mayfield Cigarettes Mayfield Cigarettes

Clean. Fresh. Moist.

Loved it. You did a really good job, and the animation was really clean and well done. Keep up the good work. Also, I think you should do some more animation re-makes of old commercials. Love to see more.

nuGuy Episode 6 nuGuy Episode 6

Nice

Nice work Macone, keep up the great work. And ill be waiting for Episode seven.

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

Great

Great job man; what i was expecting; great work man :)

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

The best so far

This version i thought was the best so far, i liked the others, but not as this one. The songs you added where great, keep up the great work, and also, if i where you i would contuine making the castle cat games, there hella fun.

Over The Moon (Like a Cow) Over The Moon (Like a Cow)

Nice

Nice work, Intro was great. Could of been a little bit more fast paced; but it came out great. Keep up the great work.

Scribbler responds:

Wow, I didn't know the intro was going to be such a crowd pleaser. That makes me all happy! I did think about making it a bit faster but after hearing the sped up version, it just didn't work with what I wanted. I will take your advice.

Thank you.